Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello!

Well, I finally did it.  After years of saying, "I want to start a blog" or "I would post this in my blog", I have finally created a blog.  The reason I resisted creating a blog for so long was because I had no answer when friends would ask "What would you blog about?".  I felt like I had to have a topic for my blog...I am still unsure of what this blog is going to turn into - whether I am going to use it to document my kitchen adventures, my spiritual journey, or just what me and the hubs are up to - but I am ready start blogging!  Once I got over the whole 'I don't have a topic for my blog' thing, the next hurdle was "What should I name my blog?".  Chris, my husband, gave me all sorts of creative ideas for names, but none of them jumped out as being "it" (goofy I know).  As I was listening to music while organizing our guest room/office today, I came across the song "Two Is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift...I knew that was "it".  Not only does it represent how amazing marriage is, but I also think of it as how much better we are with God in our lives.  Me and God is better than just me. 

Here are the lyrics to the chorus of the song, for those of you who aren't familiar with it :)

Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking, two is better than one

Well, my husband just walked in the door, so I'm off to spend time with him.  Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. P.S. I really need to get that old link to my old blog changed!No more Mrs. LC, we're Sound Eats now haha

    ReplyDelete