Saturday, August 28, 2010

To Greek...or not to Greek

I finally have a Saturday AND Sunday off - yay!  It worked out perfectly because we are heading out of town very shortly.  I can't tell you where and what for yet, but it should be a fun weekend!  :)  Check back tomorrow for a recap!

On a random note, I tried the peach flavored Chobani Greek Yogurt this morning for breakfast - quite tasty!  I was nervous to try greek yogurt, but several of my friends have been raving about it.  Its texture is much different than regular yogurt, but I enjoyed it!  I may branch out and try a few different flavors.  As many of you know, Chris used to work in the dairy department at Publix, so he is familiar with the product.  He said that a lot of customers told him that once you get started on greek yogurt, you can't go back to regular...we'll see!  Have a splendid Saturday and I will post a recap of my exciting weekend ahead tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agree - once you get hooked on Greek, you won't forget about it. "Normal" yogurt will just taste soupy.

    Peach chobani was the 1st I tried, too. :) The new-ish Pineapple chobani is good, too. Oikos is a great brand, good to get when they go on sale esp. because they're organic. Fage is super creamy, too, although they go on sale far less often. I'm all about sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Lindsey! I'll keep my eyes out for the sales :)

    ReplyDelete