Wednesday, October 13, 2010

COUCHES!!

YAY!  I am excited that we FINALLY have a normal living room :)  We spent our first almost 3 months of marriage with a "bachelor pad living room" with 2 recliners.  We wanted to get nice furniture before we got married, but we didn't want to go into debt setting up our first apartment.  Our bedroom set was the priority - so we purchased that before the wedding, and then started saving for couches.  A few weeks ago we started looking for living room furniture and we found a perfect set.  It was little bit more expensive than what we had saved up so far, but we were able to talk them down to the amount :)

Now...what you have all been waiting for...PICTURES!


Before


After


After
 I took these pictures right before I started posting this blog, hence the laptops are out :)

Let me know what y'all think!!  I still have some little things I want to do to finish the living room but it already feels more homey.

1 comment:

  1. Living room looks great! Wish I could see it in person. Can't wait to see pics of the rest of the place!

    ReplyDelete