Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tragedy!

Sad news everyone...my camera is non-functioning.  Usually I am very careful when carrying a water bottle in my purse, but this time I guess the cap wasn't quite tight enough.  As I was walking to meet my parents at the UF Homecoming Parade after work on Friday, I started to feel something wet on the bottom of my purse, getting my clothes damp.  I instantly searched through my bag and found my camera case soaked.  Once I got home I put the camera in a bag of rice, but it didn't help :(  I love taking pictures to document events throughout my life, so I am going through a period of withdrawal!  Unfortunately there may be picture-free posts for a while until I get a new camera...

Well, I am off to eat some lunch but I'll be back sometime during the next few days to share part 2 of the Adham's visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment