Friday, September 10, 2010

Go Tornadoes!

Tonight we are going to support the Bradford High School Tornadoes!  It's where Chris teaches - and he has several students on the football team.  It's been YEARS since I've been to a high school game, so I'm excited.  For now, I am going to leave you with some pictures that the Disney photographers took of us on our honeymoon!  We ordered a CD of all of the pictures instead of individual prints (the individual prints are SO expensive) and we just recently got the CD in the mail!  Here's a sneak peek..









I want some comments!  Which one is your fav? 

4 comments:

  1. 3rd and 4th. :)

    We went to one of Ross' high school's games last year - pretty fun! No football at his current school though. :( lol just some interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey :) I want to hear these interesting stories sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I "follow" you, Lindsey? Since you don't have blogger I'm not sure how to do it...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kissing one is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete